Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Welcome to AWK Forum
Akina White Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial D fans Rfactor Online Simulation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New kids in town

Go down 
+2
Gin13
ZeroCountersteer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroCountersteer

Number of posts : 5

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Yo nice to have finally found this place, seeing as how the crew is inactive, NEW GUYS lets get together, make a server and have fun.
If the old crew ever gets back, we'll be ready. >Wink

-Zero
Back to top Go down
Gin13

Number of posts : 19

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 am

yeuhyeuh!

you got oversteer 2.2 and the awk mod right? thats how the oldies rolled n we gotta do that too Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroCountersteer

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: WOOOT   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 pm

haha I have oversteer 2.4, I can degrade if needed though.
Don't have AWK mod yet, but I'll try to get it.
Ill Pm you back once i get all of it done.

Edit: what is the AWK mod?
Back to top Go down
Gin13

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 am

i play on os 2.2, as i think the mod requires 2.2

https://akinawhiteknights.rpg-board.net/mods-ands-tracks-f2/mod-japan-street-racing-t93.htm

that includes many cars, including the awk cars u see in the youtube vids. i think its a mod that makes touge racing perfect. i love it.

you will also want akina, touge route 01 and gunsai touge if you dont already have them
Back to top Go down
ZeroCountersteer

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 am

Alrite i got all the stuff lets try it out, i also added on you on msn.
Hope to see you on the roads soon
Back to top Go down
Iivoxzer

Iivoxzer

Number of posts : 2

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Hiiii....   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 pm

I havent played Rfactor for long time.., but now i maybe could try again drift around if u have mega mod pack of AWK tracks and cars... (Oh and NYR talked to me about AWK today, maybe we both are going to make lil' comeback...) OH and am i still youngest member? Razz
Back to top Go down
ToXiC.shiva

Number of posts : 3

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: dead?   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 pm

it would seem every one here is dead i hope this isnt the case id like 2 get some action on akina ^^
Back to top Go down
Gin13

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:21 am

lets race! i am pretty much the only one on here anymore xD
Back to top Go down
ToXiC.shiva

Number of posts : 3

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 am

ya ok im norm in 3rdgearmotorsprts server if u look under oversteer u should find it the pass is 3g ^^
Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

Number of posts : 67

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Been on a racing kick lately, I might join you on the servers in the near future. >=)

Are you still driving mainly Akina?
Back to top Go down
Gin13

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 am

ohh boy jubu is back Smile

i go to that server and no one is ever on! Sad
hope to race maybe soon, i have not raced in a while. will be fun to see you guys in race!

all i race is akina and tougeroute01 Smile

BTW D1GP mod is more fun. if you dont have you must get it! speed has posted in the mods section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

Number of posts : 171

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm

what's new jubu ? Smile

Actually we don't play akina really often, We don't use the old server anymore . We use LogmeIn Hamachi2 to get a channel and one of us create the server. This solution is more easy for us. Ask on msn for playing.

Like Gin says, actually we more using D1 GP mod, or AE 86 club, this last is not a really drift mod, but it's fun.

Cu Jubu
Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok, I'll look up the mods, are they all listed here (including the tougeroute01 track, never heard of it)? Anyone using my tracks anymore? =)

Speaking of which, I gave all my project files to Gin there, have you checked them out yet?

Do you still have an "AWK" mod with all the cars and tracks you're using? If not, make a list of them (preferable with links to the mods) and I'll put them in a single package at some point.

I'm also working (very much on and off) on a mod consisting of all the cars in NFS Shift (not including the mods or racing versions though). I have most of the models, none of the cockpits (might go for a generic cockpit if all else fails) but I have the physics for every car waiting to be converted, it's just a lot of work. At the moment I have a mod called KJKK, Krazy Jubu's Kooky Kars, which has every street spec car I've managed to find for rFactor and some that I've modified/converted from not so street spec cars. For example I did the 911 GT3RS, edited the suspension a bit, made new tires, engine and transmission and can get it to run similar times on Nordschleife as listed @ fastestlaps.com

I might post these at some point. I don't really like racing cars at all, I prefer street cars because it's damn hard to get those to run fast. =)
Back to top Go down
Gin13

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 am

those mods are all here on the forums still, luckily. hopefully the AWK mod is still up on megaupload, or i will do my best to upload it again! Very Happy

and ohhh boy, converting the Shift cars in? i tried that and i failed xD cant wait to see how many you can get in Smile

specifically im sure we all want the FD3S spirit R and the AE86 stock models.

list of tracks AWK races is in the mods section. along with the mods.

as for the project, i havent had time to fix the railing problem. doing my best to get the walls right! i noticed that at the beginning theres a giant cliffside on the left side of you but it was not included in yours so i will have to find a way to make it.

Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

Gin13 wrote:
and ohhh boy, converting the Shift cars in? i tried that and i failed xD cant wait to see how many you can get in Smile

specifically im sure we all want the FD3S spirit R and the AE86 stock models
Not really converting the Shift cars, just the physics. I'm not familiar enough with how the models and textures work in rFactor to pull it off. The guy who was making the "Gran Turismo" mod for rFactor hooked me up with a bunch of the models, without cockpits though. If someone can do the models properly I can do the physics and the sounds without a problem, just a lot of time. =)
Quote :
as for the project, i havent had time to fix the railing problem. doing my best to get the walls right! i noticed that at the beginning theres a giant cliffside on the left side of you but it was not included in yours so i will have to find a way to make it.
There is? On which side? I used a topographic map as the base for my terrain and there most definitely was a flat bit to the left of the track and a hill to the right. There is a pretty steep cliff on the right if you drive a bit forwards though...
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 pm

hi m8. You can take what you want from JSR AWK mod. some 3D models are good, but physics need to be improve.
We can work togheter If u want. we just have to say to each people what they have to do.

For the maps, and your Irohazaka, I think touge route 01 is a good one, really like irohazaka. it's enough I guess, try it jubu and says us what you think about it.

I give a list there for map we use for the moment, with a link on youtube to show you.

Japan touge

Akina : no link you know it :DDD
Touge Route 01 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhUUFy0iuw
Gunsai Touge Old : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcwrB0zZ_TA
Gunsai touge new : no video yet
Harugahara : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1wbl1neMog

Rest Of world Touge

Klausen pass (suisse) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsKQiO2qb4
Charade (france) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAO4QqKl8I

Here the post for Download Links

https://akinawhiteknights.rpg-board.net/mods-ands-tracks-f2/awk-track-selection-download-links-t92.htm#379
Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Haha, I've still got it. I tried out my old setup (405hp engine, old diff, Falken tyres, drift compound, AE86) on the Akina downhill, and got a 4:33.

Of course since the time I was a regular here people have done all sorts of crazy things, like use very high tuned rotary engines, weird tyres, completely new cars, etc. But there was a time when speed and I were kings of the downhill, and we ran on the razor edge getting times int he 4:35 region, both with the same engine, tyres and car. Oh, those were the days. =)

The 427hp rotary engine was a funny cheat engine if I recall correctly. I used to be able to flip the car over twice during a run and still finish in the 4:35 region when using that engine. I really hope we could agree upon a certain level of upgrades, otherwise I might as well turn up in an F1 car.
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:33 pm

when we play togheter, we get near 4.35 for a downhill in 405hp falken tyres AE86. but a new version is coming with 2 same track (uphill and downhill). this little change is changing the Start line and finish line. the total distance is maybe 1 km or 2km less then before.

Last time we play with kobang and bart ( maybe 3 or 4 months), we make the complete downhill in less then 4.30 . I don't think that our curve speed is more higher then before. you get 4.35 with new version of akina ?

hum, in all case, I think we should play with the most stock car as possible to have all the same power and tyres etc. AE 86 club is slower ( HP is half then our favourite AE86) but he have the good advantage to be "stock".
comparaison between people will be more easy. we don't use JSR AWK cause it's too buggy.
Back to top Go down
jubuttib

jubuttib

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 pm

I was driving the old Akina, not the new version, so it's comparable to when I was active.

AE86 club is a completely different type of mod, not a drift mod like OBS. Fun to drive anyway. I'll see what I can manage with that car sometime.

What mod do you usually use when driving together? AE86 Club?
Back to top Go down
speed_vtec

speed_vtec

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New kids in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kids in town   New kids in town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kids in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akina White Knights :: [AwK] Teams :: Welcome here !!!-
Jump to: